Welcome to the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers
News and events:
- Texas Legislature Enters Final Month
Sunset review ofthe Railroad Commission, water issues, more than 90 bills dealing with roads, unitization and many more bills are being debated in Austin. CLICK HERE for full story.
- Three Alliance Members Recieve Award from TCU Energy Institute
Gene Powell, George Young, and Paun Peters receive excellence award. CLICK HERE for full story.
- U.S. Court Rules for Bird Over Human Water Usuage
U.S. Judge stretches Endangered Species Law to protect whooping crane over use of Guadalupe and San AntonioRivers for human use. U.S. Court of Appeals issues stay against ruling. CLICK HERE for full story.
- Texas Alliance Signs Agreement with TEEMCO
TEEMCO, an environmental management company for the oil & gas industry, will provide specialized environmental services at a reduced rate for Alliance members. CLICK HEREfor full story.
- EPA Lowers Estimate of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
The Environmental Protection Agency has released a report that shows the methane emissions from natural gas exploration and production has declined. CLICK HEREfor full story.
- Railroad Commission Passes Recycling Rule
The Railroad Commission clarified some questions industry had with the passage of its new water recycling rule. CLICK HEREfor full story.
- Texas Alliance of Energy Producers recently hosted its 2013 Expo & Annual Meeting in Wichita Falls, TX. The event was once again a record breaking year. The Alliance welcomed 381 exhibitors to the Expo. There were two days full of sold-out events, including a Country & Western Barbeque that served 2,100 people delicious ribs and all the fixings; a Membership breakfast with an attendance of 550; a Membership luncheon that served 1,300; and despite the chilly weather welcomed 294 golfers to the Wichita Falls Country Club and the Champions Course at Weeks Park for three rounds of golf. CLICK HERE for pictures from the event! The Expo & Annual Meeting has sold out ten years in a row and gets bigger and better each year! If you would like to be a part of history and exhibit during the 2014 Expo & Annual Meeting, CLICK HEREfor registration information.
- Houston Wildcatters honors Rex Tillerson, Chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil. CLICK HERE to view photographs from the recent event.
- Alliance participates in IPAA callup to Washington. CLICK HERE for photographs.
Texas Petro Index:
Physical gas delivery prices for 9:00 A.M.
Friday, May 24, 2013
- Henry Hub$4.15
- Houston Ship Channel$4.15
- Katy Hub$4.14
- NGPL Midcont.$4.01
- NGPL TX/OK$4.15
- Waha Hub$4.09
North Texas crude oil posted prices as reported at 9:00 A.M.
Friday, May 24, 2013
- CompanyPriceEffective Date
- Phillips 66$90.875-23-13
- Plains Mkt.$90.755-22-13
- Shell Trading$90.125-23-13
- Sunoco Logistics$90.755-22-13